Monday, May 7, 2012

IFL Gets A Facelift

Recently, after I posted the Pow Wow Road Trip edit, good homie Kevin Dowling contacted me with some life advice:



Its good to have people in your life that are looking out for you.

So at Kevin's recommendation, which I fully agreed with btw, I redid the site to update the look.

Firstly, I had thought about moving everything to Tumblr, but with Blogger's newly added features/integration with Google, I decided to ride it out for a little longer, also its always nice to not have to change site names.

Secondly, as you may have noticed, I redid the logo/logotype to something a little more modern:

New Ideas For Lions Logo

You'll probably start seeing more photos branded with that logo and I really hope to get a couple shirts made so you might be able to buy those soon too as well. I'm trying to keep my di logo specifically for my business side of things.

And thirdly, I've been considering adding 1-2 people to the blog roster to hopefully keep a little more content pumping on the blog but I haven't decided if I want to go down the route yet, but we'll see, definitely email me if you're interested and we can talk about it.

So thanks Kevin for a much needed kick in the ass to get things spruced up at bit and let me know what you think about the new looks.

Blade Book Vol. 2 is very close to being done and I have a couple new edits in the works. Stay tuned!

No comments: