Sunday, March 14, 2010

Alot of fun

Well well well, where to start? Over the past couple of weeks, alot of awesome shit has gone down.

On the 7th, a whole crew of us went up down to columbia to skate their new concrete park Owens Field Skatepark and I decided to bring out my old ghetto fisheye and shoot some pictures for old times sake, and here's what I came up with...once again, this fisheye is so bad...haha





A couple of Favs:
Jeff Gonzales

Johnny Ray

So nothing crazy there but a ton of fun and we will definitely be tripping back there and sometime soon.

A couple weeks prior, I ordered a new flash for my camera and luckily it came in just before the weekend, so natrually I was itchin' to shoot some new photos and what better way to test them out them for the sunglasses party!









And the Sunday after a 3 hours of sleep and a really early morning the lady and I mustered up the energy to go skate with the homies for a hot minute and it actually turned out to be quite productive.

Tucker laced this pretty clean Sweaty on the drop rail that was very high, I didn't do a very good job of shooting it, but it was pretty cool so...:


A week later, my lady, Lauren, Adam and Ollie, constructed a plan to take a barrier from twin towers before they fenced it off. Well, they suceded and we took full advantage and set this barrier up at a bank spot, and Mcmanus came through with the footy:

Adam Mcmanus

Adam Mcmanus

And that about wraps up what I've been up to for the last couple weeks. I remembered a ghetto MiniDV camera I was given so Mcmanus and I decided to shoot a 3 day edit over the next couple of days, so I'm thinking that should be up.

Also, almost all of the Online Video Pt. 2 is edited I just need to finish some titles and finish up the post, and booom, done. Other than that, skating this weekend and probably some beers too, holler.

2 comments:

joshua rice said...

dude next time you come to owins let me know. there are so few skaters left in cola and it would be good to skate with some one new.

Unknown said...

definitely will! it was a spur of the moment type trip otherwise we def would have, you should email me your number or add me on fb so we can make this happen next time!