Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Printing 101: Jumbled Thoughts Mixed with Good News

Wow, so this has literally taken forever buuuttt.....
Southern Motion - Finally Shipping!

Pre-Order copies are finally shipping!!!


I want to apologize to all of you that had expected these sooner, I ran into a tremendous amount of trouble with the DVD booklets and had to sink some of my own money to get the ball rolling and seeing as I'm constantly broke, it takes along time for me to get the dough to front for things like printing and shipping. But, all systems are go, I'm waiting for some funds to come through this week and then I will ship I'm thinking in the next couple of days. But again, sorry for the delay, but I'm definitely up and running again.

Also, I've been promising this edit for about a solid year now, so ladies and gentlemen, I give you Dustin Hinson skating some park
I sold the GL2 finally and will be purchasing a new camera in the next while here. It will be a few weeks before I'm back on the filming game again, and that's mostly due to money and the fact that I've really been enjoying going out and skating. I had to stop doing a lot of skating for a while because of filming for SOMO and I sort of forgot how much fun I have when I do get to skate, so I'm going to be focusing alot on that for a while.

But don't worry I have a lot of footage to get off my computer so I will be updating with video jams regularly and I'm going to start snapping photos again, and now that SOMO is wrapping up, I'll be updating regularly again too. So stay tuned for the jams and get ready for some awesome blading.

No comments: