Monday, July 27, 2009

New Everything Jammy

So if you follow the blog, you know I've been creating a photobook called 'Everything' that contains alot of the pictures/designs I've made over the past years. Well the other day, I finished a part of the book that aims to introduce some color 35mm pictures I took:
Everything - Color
I've really been into the work of James White here lately, so his art had a huge influence on the outcome of this thing. I'm pretty satisfied with the way it came out, and I'm excited to get more of this book finished.

I imagine the next post I make will be the on about Southern Motion now being available/ready for shipping. So expect that in the next couple of days.

Also, I have alot of footage to get off my computer and alot of promised edits to finish, so keep your eyes peeled for that, there are some goodies comin.

No comments: