Thursday, April 2, 2009

Update on SOMO

Alright, so tomorrow, I'm going to the computer store to drop my computer off with some professionals to get fixed so this should remedy the situation in 10 days.

Southern Motion will be premiering at Uncle Blake's annual Panhandle Pow-Wow in Tallahasse on May 8th and 9th so be sure to come check out the video I/my friends have been hyping up for the past year and a half.

I'm really excited about finishing up this video, there is still sooo much to do but I'm pretty confident that I can get everything taken care of without rushing so much that the final outcome suffers.

I have the DVD menu designed and will probably be completing the DVD cover tonight. So hopefully all of the elements will be in place so when I have all the edited elements.

So, that's the news and don't miss the premiere!

No comments: