Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Quick Edit 22

I've been a big fan of Philip Moore as a human and a blader for a few years now, so I'm pretty excited to show you guys this little edit we put together. Philip showed up to Rock Hill's very first Rock Thriller Comp last weekend and threw the fuck down and at the end of the day, it wound up paying off. Philip walked away with a much deserved win, $300 extra dollars and and this little 5 trick edit.

While I was there, Philip was mentioning how he was having trouble getting media on the interwebs due to lack of people to film him, this saddens me. So Alabama, come on, pick up a camera and film this guy I think I can speak for a larger portion of the rollerblading community when I say MoreMoore2013, enjoy! (also you're welcome for the campaign slogan haha)




Some other stuff to expect in the next few days or so:



No comments: