Thursday, September 13, 2012

Quick Edit 07

Went and shredded a little bit at the park with some of the homies, made this quick little edit:

QuickEdit07 from David on Vimeo.


Also, I've realized that over the past year with all the edits I've put out and sections I've made that I could definitely have made a video...cest le vi, but, in efforts to get rid of all my old footage, I'm making one last very long edit that is about 12 mins long in total.

A bunch of friends have expressed interest in entering something in the BMC contest, so I'm trying to rally the Carolina forces so we can submit something dope. I'm definitely spending the next couple months filming and will be accepting clips, but only on a very strict guideline, filming has to be good, trick has to be awesome, etc.

So things on the blog might be a little slow for the next month or two while this whole thing is being shot, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple more quick edits and/or pictures pop up.

So stay tuned, and come blade!

No comments: