Monday, May 30, 2011

Quick Update

Had a good couple weekends here lately. Garrett and I went out looking for a spot to go tubing/a good swimming hole and found a pretty good one, rope swing and all:

Garrett Slobey

We'll definitely be hitting that thing up in the near future, it was a blast.

Homie, Stefan Brandow came and skated in Greenville with us this weekend and we had an awesome and productive bunch of skating. I didn't shoot much else photowise but I managed this decent snap of him boosting off of a new spot we found recently:

Stefan Brandow

We also rapped about a really cool idea for next year that could wind up being something really cool, so we'll see how that goes.

All in all, it was a good couple of past weeks with a grip of filming, I'm really trying to have this video done by the new year so I've been really busy filming and getting ideas together of how I want to accomplish this thing.

In the meanwhile I also want to get the blade book vol. 2 finished up so I've got a lot of work to do in the coming months.

See you dudes next weekend.

2 comments:

KO FILM said...

good to see yall are skating.
no one skates in charlotte. it really sucks..really. thanks for the holler stefan.

Unknown said...

damn dude, no bueno, well anytime you wanna come kick it in greenville, just lemme know, i have a couch your more than welcome to crash.