Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Southern Motion Upload

With the new camera/new video in the works, I figure its about time.

I have seriously had a blast filming this video...its just literally been an experience I will never forget..ah memories.

So here's how this is going to work, I'm going to upload one section a week and when they're all online I'll make them available for download.

So without further introduction, here's Southern Motion:


I'm not going to update the blog until all these bad boys are posted, but don't fret, I'm getting a new camera this weekend and there will be a lot more online content coming. If I do wind up posting though, don't worry, I'll continue to update this post so bookmark it or some shit.

So enjoy, stay tuned, and come blade, it's a weekly thing, you're invited and I love it.

No comments: