Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Boone Times

Well well, here I am, finally back on the game with some things to show you.

For those of you who didn't know, this past Wednesday (the 17th) was Mr. Mcmanus' birthday, and to celebrate the newly turned 21 year wanted to go to Boone with all the homies and have a grand ole time, so sum this up quickly, mission accomplished.

Here are a couple flicks from the trip:





For the most part, the weekend consisted of a lot of drinking but amidst the piles of snow and drunken debauchery, we did find one spot we could skate and Thomas laced this super clean Tru Fish:

Thomas Martin

And that pretty much wraps up our trip to Boone.

Also, I dunno if you guys keep up with my portfolio at all but I finished 3 posters of some of my closest homies skating and I'm pretty juiced on the outcome, so check em out:
Jeremy Lister PosterJusin Oliver Poster

Adam Mcmanus Poster

And that pretty much sums up what's been going on lately. I just found out that a Freelance Project (Under Work>Celebrate Anderson) I worked on with the awesome dudes at Skyline has won something at the Addy's and I got an invite to attend, so that's exciting.

Also, I've got a bunch of sections edited, but I have alot of work this week to do with this logo I'm designing so they may not get up this week, but as always, we shall see.
Let's go do some blading this weekend!

No comments: