Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Quick Update

Ok, so there have been very few posts lately because I've been working on the bonus stuff for the video.

There's alot of extra edits, 30 mins of raw brole and a few internet edits.

I hate getting DVD's and feeling like I got no content so, like in the mislead media days, I'm trying to put together a DVD with alot of extra bonus stuff and fun edits.

Also, right now a premiere/skate day is in the works for August 8th so mark your calendars and get ready, its going to be an all day session thing with a video premiere at the end should be fun and relatively cheap, that's the main focus of the event.

Also, I'm in the process of putting up a trailer and starting pre ordering, all that should begin next week, Monday hopefully.

So Stay tuned, I have alot of shit to update you with and alot of old pictures to post.

Until then...

No comments: