Saturday, June 27, 2009

Quick Update

Here is a dated look (about a week old) of my checklist:
SOMO Checklist...thus far.
My good friend Nathan Macgregor came in town from the Army and skated/threw down some brews and will be here for the local permiere of SOMO on the 4th.
Love this kid:
Nathan Macgregor
I got him to grab a quick flick for the blog
Nate Macgregor - Tree Stall
Jeremy and I found a new spot.
Jeremy Lister - Soul
And then I took that man's portrait in an abandoned warehouse.
Jeremy Lister
I'm suuuuper busy hustlin' to get SOMO done and due to a couple recent freelance opportunities, I can afford to do all the printing and distributing myself. I haven't had any outside work in about a year so this is a really nice change of pace.

The DVD will go on preorder probably the week after the 4th, along with a new trailer, so be on the lookout.

This thing is almost done and I can't wait to show everyone what I've been doing for this past year.

So Stay tuned!!!

No comments: