Saturday, May 16, 2009

Viewer Analytics

Soooo. You may or may not know, I have this bad boy set up with Google Analytics to track visits/site references for this blog. I thought it might be interesting to post the areas with the most views!

Here is an overall Overlook of the U.S. and who is looking. The darker shades of green represent a larger number of views.


There are a couple clicks from overseas as well, mainly in London, Buford, Manchester, and Bedford.

And here are the top 3 states with the most views:

#3 - Georgia - (Duluth)

#2 - North Carolina - (Boone)

#1 - South Carolina - (Columbia...I see you Smiley)

And all I have almost 50 views coming from Dallas, I thought that was pretty cool:

So don't be afraid to drop some comments or love whether they're likes or dislikes, I'm always open to feedback and I know you're out there! haha I'm planning on doing this every so often, and hopefully in the future, when SOMO is done, I can do some sort of contest like whoever has the most clicks in there area will get a copy of the video...or something like that, I'll have to see how that goes.

Also, thanks for looking, knowing that people are actually at least clicking on the site keeps me juiced to keep everything updated. So thank you and stay tuned!

Blading Tomorrow!

2 comments:

Wayne Engeron[ rip J.Wag] said...

You know that number 3 duluth ga. is all me haha

Unknown said...

hahaha sick! thank you Wayne!