Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Post 66: The Ultimate Letdown

So, I got the computer back! So, being extremely excited, I imported 2 tapes and went to go skate. Came back imported another half tape and called it a night.

The next morning I woke up early to do some more work and my computer didn't work....again, the exact same problem I was having before. Talk about the ultimate letdown, I was so excited for that short period of time when it actually worked. So I spent all day in the computer store, again, and they have it in their possession, again, and I'm waiting to hear what they say about it.

But, goodies tomorrow...of the Thomas Martin hammer sort. Adam, Smiley and I traveled to Boone to finish filming thomas, and to Charlotte to film Phil Gripper's "hammer day" which was nothing short of amazing.

But it sucked I was so close to being on the ball again, hopefully the computer dudes will come through with good news and the quickness. Until tomorrow though, holler.

No comments: