Friday, April 24, 2009

Carolina Mega Session Re-Info

Ok just in case you missed the post a while back, here it is again:

Meeting Place:

Smiley's House/Prail warm-ups
966 Texas St,
Columbia, SC 29201

April 25th
Noon

Just like last time we'll warm up for a minute and then head out to the spots.
BYOB at Smiley's after the session too!

Email me if you have any questions ddodge04@gmail.com I'm almost always at my email so I can get back to you with quickness.

Also, got the computer back and imported another tape from the Carolina's Mega Session and I got alot of really good footage from the likes of Jon Cooley, Riley Hilsman, Phil Gripper, and Thomas Martin.

After this past weekend and going through a couple tapes, I'm really excited to start on Phil's section. I'm pretty sure people are going to be pretty stunned with the hammers he throws down throughout the entire section. Also, make sure you check out Kenny Owen's Say Word 4, rumor has it Phil has a little part in the production as well and its for sure something you don't want to miss out on.

Word, so that's all before the weekend, come out, blade and drink some beers, it promises to be a good time.

No comments: