Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Boone Mega Session Pic Post

Every time we trip up to Boone, two things always happen, 1) we get lost 2) we have a fucking blast and this time, we managed to accomplish the latter without completing step one.

We basically shredded and drank beer all weekend and had an awesome time. To spare all the words just have a look through all the pictures on facebook for some reason the uploader is being weird here so I'll try and post them within the blog later. For now though, here's the couple I uploaded on my flickr:

No Words

Getting live in Boone

Boone Mega Session

Jon Cooley

Jon Cooley

I didn't take a ton of pictures of the skating because photographer/cool dude Chris Zachary was holding that down, go check out his website and see more sweet photos he grabbed, there's even a couple of me!

That pretty much concludes it, I'm busy chippin' away at the online video.
Also, I hear talk of a backyard session at the Starnes' this weekend that I'm going to try and make it to. So if you're in the area, that would be a fun time.

Anywho, its blade time this weekend so hit me up!

No comments: