Monday, February 16, 2009

T Minus 1 Day

Sooo close, motherboard comes in tomorrow and and hopefully this solves my problems...if it doesn't...well then...I'm sort of screwed because I have absolutely no more money. So fingers crossed.

Anywho, I kind of took this weekend for myself and did some park skating just to get back in the swing of using my legs, I hate going more than a week without skating so it was nice to get out there and blade a couple of times this weekend.

As to not leave you with just text, here's a picture of Tim I shot on his 27th Birthday.
The All American Air:
Tim Taylor - 27 Year Air
It's not awesome but its fun, and that's whats up.

Also click here. Shot and Shopped by me.

Anywho, I'll be sure to update tomorrow/tomorrow night with wether or not I'm up and running. So stay tuned, I hear talk of a Boone Session this weekend, so I should have some goodies to bring to you.

Holler.

No comments: