Monday, December 29, 2008

Goin' Nuts.

I know, I suck. I keep lying about my computer being fixed, my b. So I'm going crazy without being able to edit right now. Computer, still not fixed, which is a total bummer but hey I guess you should rush these things.

In the meantime I've been deciding on music and working on the art direction for the DVD booklet and DVD cover and I think I've finally decided the direction I want to go in. So that was a pretty big jump and its all coming along nicely, but there is still much work to be done.

I logged footage from 7 tapes I have to import and I've definitely got some good stuff coming for the video all of which is exciting but sitting here and not being able to do anything is driving me crazy.

On a more personal note, I skated really hard for the past two days, which I haven't been comfortable enough to do since my surgery, and that was really exciting I'm feeling like me again! haha. I didn't really do any filming because it was raining all weekend but we did get to go to distant lands to skate new skateparks, which is always a good time.

So sorry for the lack of updates, talking about skating without any pictures to show for it just seems boring to me. But hey, maybe I'll get lucky and have a fixed computer by this week!

No comments: